Last modified: February 26, 2021
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that we collect offline or through any other means, including any other website operating by CMW or any third party or that is collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from our Website. These other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 18
The App is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are a minor, please do not provide any information about yourself. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from any about users of our Website, including, (i) information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail, telephone number, or any other identified by which you may be contacted online or office, or (ii) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, device used, referring domain, location of use of our Website, number of links clicked while on our Website and usage details (collectively “personal information”). This information may be collected directly from you when you provide it, automatically as you use our Website, or from third parties, including without limitation to our hosting service providers or marketing service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect through our Website may include (i) information that you provide by filling in contact forms or other requests for information on our Website, (ii) records of any correspondence, including any included personal information, if you contact us through our Website, (iii) your name and/or telephone number from any contact or calls placed through our Website, or (iv) other unique identifiers generated while using our Website.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
As you use and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies, now in existence or hereafter created, to collect certain information, including, without limitations, (i) details about any visit to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and the resources that you access and use on our Website, (ii) information about your device and internet connection, including your devices unique device identifier, current network/connectivity state, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number. If you do not want us to collect this information do not use our Website.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies (or browser/mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit CMW, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with our Website and its contents.
- Provide you with information or services that you request from CMW.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce any rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and CMW, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CMW’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CMW about our clients is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- For the purposes to defend against legal claims or otherwise protect our rights.
- For the purposes of law enforcement investigations.
- To provide you with a better user experience.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CMW, customers or others.
We may disclose information collected through cookies and web beacons to our affiliates or to third parties, who may aggregate such online activity information across multiple web sites and may use such information to predictive advertising, measuring the effectiveness of advertising, cross device linking or for other purposes.
We use third party service providers to perform various functions such as processing credit card transactions, analyzing data, serving advertisements and providing marketing assistance.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind a restricted environment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
or call us at (618) 532-4744.